Bachlab laboratory liquid vacuum mixer and reactor by Bachiller allows a wide range of processes to be performed, such as homogenisation, dispersion, emulsion and deaeration.
It obtains highly stable emulsified products thanks to its coaxial stirring assembly and a new Rotor-Stator system with a high shearing power, allowing the developing of high viscosity and complex rheology products.
The usual operations of agitation, vacuum, pressure, heating and cooling are integrated and controlled by a process supervision system. It allows the creation of formulas, the registration of values of critical parameters, anomalies, etc., via Ethernet, with visual and intuitive communication with the operator.
The Bachlab laboratory mixer reactor is a robust and reliable machine, characterised by the automatic lifting and turning of the lid for easy access to the interior of the reactor, designed in accordance to the most demanding GMP and EHEDG standards. It includes strict ergonomic criteria that facilitate the work of the operator.
It constitutes a technological advance with regard to the manufacture of cosmetic, pharmaceutical, food and chemical products. It allows extrapolation to industrial production with our Bachmix L, Bachmix Compact and Bachmix Multifunction equivalents.
- ‘Plug and go’ units integrated in a working desk.
- Sanitary design according to cGMP. Very easy to clean.
- Working vessel with heating/cooling jacket through an independent unit.
- Allows manufacturing under vacuum or under pressure.
- Excellent ergonomics, allowing an easy and intuitive utilization of the equipment.
- Coaxial mixing tools independently controlled.
- High shear rotor stator agitator.
- Integrated inlet of solids and liquids.
- Continuous control of the fabrication process.
- Perfect reproduction and scale up of the fabrication parameters.
- Auxiliary equipment integrated into the work desk.
- Capacities: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 and 150 liters.
- Useful working volume variable from 20 % up to 100 % of its capacity.
- Viscosity up to 250,000 mPa.s.
- Automatic lifting of the lid with 90º rotation.
- Working pressure of 0.5 bar and standardf vacuum of 40 mbar.
- Working temperature from 20ºC to 100ºC.
- Internally mirror polished Ra ≤ 0.6 µm (Grit 360). Externally polished in matte or mirror.
- PLC control system with color touch screen interface.
- Vacuum pump.
- Heating/cooling unit.
- Electric panel and PLC.
- CE marking according to the Safety for Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE.
- UE marking according to the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU.
- Validatable FDA version.
- DQ, IQ, OQ protocols.
- CIP/SIP system, to be validated through Riboflavin test.
- Internally electro polished Ra ≤ 0.2 µm.
- Version for ATEX zone.
- Version with recipient under pressure and/or vacuum.
- Rotor Stator in recirculation.
- Software for creating product recipes.
COSMETICS and PHARMACEUTICAL: After Sun, Antibiotics, API’s, Bio cosmetics, Body milk, Coats, Colorants, Creams, Diet food, Dispersions, Emulsions, Essences and flavors, Food additives, Gels, Hair gels, Lip sticks, Masks, Pomades, Shaving cream, Silicone, Sun protection, Suppositories, Sweeteners, Syrups, Tooth pastes, Unguents.
CHEMICAL: Adhesives, Alkaline batteries, Colorants, Pigments, Polymers, Premix, Resins.
FOOD: Baby Food, Concentrates, Creams, Diet food, Gelatin, Ketchup, Marmalades, Mayonnaise, Sauces, Vitamin complements.