Reactors with agitation, heating and cooling system
VOLUME AVAILABLE: up to 300,000L.
Bachiller designs and manufactures all types of stirred reactors in accordance with DIN or ASME regulations, with heating and cooling systems, custom-designed for the process.
- Design range from full vacuum up to 50 bar(g).
- Design temperature from – 50º C up to + 400º C.
- Designed for working in cycles.
- Heating / Cooling by a double jacket, half coils of dimple jacket.
- Internal coils or even heated baffles.
- Agitators are available with the axial flow, radial or combined double flow.
- Agitation in turbulent or laminar regimen, up to 2.000.000 cps.
- Installed powers up to 0.5 KW up to 300 KW.
- ‘CE’ marking according to the Safety for Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE.
- Internally mechanical polished, from Ra ≤ 1.2 µm up to Ra ≤ 0.2 µm.
- Internal electropolishing.
- CIP-SIP systems, validatable by means of Riboflavin test.
- Thermal insulation with stainless steel tight welded cover.
- Agitation systems with mechanical seals, single or double.
- Floating mechanical seal pressurized with nitrogen.
- ATEX execution officially certified for internal zone 0/20.
- Automatic systems for solids load and dosing.
- Weighting systems.
- Condensate and reflux systems.
- Vacuum systems.
- ASME VIII div.1 – AD-2000 – EN-13445 – DIN-28136.
- Design software: Microprotol / Compress / PVElite.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- Seismic and wind loads calculations according to the pertinent local rules.
- Fatigue Stress calculation, for cycles of pressure and temperature.
- Design of the agitator with process simulator software.
- Austenitic Stainless Steels.
- Super Austenitic Stainless Steels.
- Duplex and Superduplex Stainless Steels.
- Nickel Alloys and Superalloys.
Aerations y oxidations, Autoclaves, Boilers, Catalyst and enzyme processes, Concentration, Crystallization, Dispersions, Dissolutions, Distillation, Emulsions, Ethoxylation, Fermentation, Fusion, High viscosity, Homogenization, Hydrogenation, Light suspensions, Mixing of dissimilar liquids, Neutralization, Polymerization, Precipitation, Reaction, Suspensions, Thermal transfer.