The Turbodry is a vacuum dryer and reactor for solids designed for products with pseudo-plastic behaviour during the reaction and drying phase, where the product needs to be highly resistant to torque and turbulence.
With the body and shaft completely heated to maximise thermal exchange and the paddles rotating at very high speed near the wall, the Turbodry vacuum dryer reactor causes high turbulence in the product and its continuous renewal in direct thermal exchange with the wall.
- Heavy duty equipment, suitable for processes with high viscosity.
- Full torque utiluzation, variable velocity.
- Maximum tightness.
- Highest Thermal Efficiency, Shortest drying cycles.
- Repetitive operation, reproducible and easy to scale up.
- Capacities from 10 up to 30.000 liters.
- Batch-wise operation.
- Vacuum levels of 1 Tor.
- Operation pressure of 6 bar(g) – Optionally up to 30 bar(g).
- Operation temperature up to 350º C.
- Design according to ASME VIII div.1 – AD-2000 – EN-13445.
- ‘CE’ marking according to the Safety for Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE.
- Internally mirror polished Ra ≤ 0.6 µm (Grit 360).
- Electro polishing ≤ 0.2 µm.
- Power retention filter in the vacuum outlet.
- Outlet valve with metal to metal seal.
- Sampling valve.
- Choppers for lump breaking.
- Sanitary design according to cGMP.
- Condensation, vacuum and heating systems.
- Control hardware and software.
- Pilot plant models available.
- Executions for ATEX classified areas.
- ATEX execution officially certified for internal zone 0/20.
- Hydraulic operation of the main motor.
CHEMICAL: Additives, Additives for PVC, Agrochemicals, Artificial marble, Catalysts, Cellulose, Colorants, Composites, Concentration, Effluent treatment, Evaporation, Fibers, Graphite specialties, Herbicides, Pigments, Polymers, Resins, Sealants, Slurry treatment, Solvents recycling, Special waste treatment, Waste water treatment.
FOOD: Animal extracts, Colorants, Natural extracts, Proteins.