Instamix is a high accuracy double shaft paddle mixer for solids and powders, suitable for all kinds of mixing products, especially for those with a fragile morphology that need to be respected.
The Instamix double shaft paddle mixer is provided with two shafts with counter-rotating blades, which produce two intense upward flows of product, generating a zone of weightlessness with an intense mixing effect.
- Very short mixing time, from 10 to 60 seconds.
- Repetitive mixings processes, reproducible and easy to scale.
- Continuous mixing by means of automatic loading/unloading systems.
- Lateral inspection and cleaning doors.
- Complete product discharge.
- Internally mirror polished Ra ≤ 0.6 µm (Grit 360).
- Externally polished in matte or mirror.
- Liquid injection by spraying.
- Choppers for mixing intensification and lump breaking.
- CIP system on demand.
- Heating/cooling jacket.
- ATEX executions on request.
- ATEX execution for internal zone 20/0 officially stamped.
- CRYOGENIC execution.
- Automatic loading and unloading systems as an option.
- Solids loading and dosing systems.
- Weighting systems.
- “Continuous” formulation system installations.
- Packing systems for mixed products.
FOOD: Broth, Cereals, Cryogenic mixing, Dextrin, Feed, Fish food, Food coatings, Food preparations, Frozen food, Frozen vegetables, Instant soups, Muesli, Pet Food, Powder humectation, Ready mix, Salads, Salt iodization, Sauces, Snacks, Soluble, Soluble coffee, Soluble drinks, Tea infusions, Vegetables.
CHEMICAL: Arids, Atomized detergents, Humid granulation, Phosphates, Plastics and Pellets, Polymers, Powder detergents, Resins, Special Mortars.