Shell and tube heat exchangers
Weight: Up to 130 Tn.
Diameter tube sheet: From 125 mm up to 5.500 mm.
Thickness tube sheet: From 20 up to 450 mm.
Tube bundle length: From 300mm up to 15.000 mm.
Bachiller designs and manufactures all kinds of tailor-made shell and tube heat exchangers, according to the main international mechanical design codes, using the ultimate design software and according to the particular specifications of the client.
- MA – ASME VIII div.1 – AD-2000 – EN-13445 – API-660 – BS-5500.
- Automatic calculations: Microprotol / B-JAC / Compress / PVElite.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- Thermal design by HTRI y B-JAC.
- Most frequent configurations: BEM, BEU, BKU, BES, AES, AEN, NEN, AEX, DEU, double tubesheet.
- Tube sheet drilling and mechanizing by numeric control.
- Tube sheet joint by GTAW orbital automatic welding.
- Tube sheet welding, seal or strength welding.
- Automatic controlled torque expansion for the tube-to-tube sheet.
- Weld overlay by automatic GMAW.
- Welding equipment GMAW, FCAW y GTAW.
- Certified welding procedures and welders.
- Austenitic Stainless Steels.
- Super Austenitic Stainless Steels.
- Duplex and Superduplex Stainless Steels.
- Nickel Alloys and Superalloys.
After Coolers, Boilers, Catalyst reactors, Concentrators, Condensers, Coolers, Double sheet exchangers, Evaporators NH3, Exchangers for liquids – gas, Heaters, Preheaters, Reboilers, Reflux condensers, Sublimators, Vacuum evaporators, Vaporizers.
Biodiesel, Bioethanol, Biotechnology, Chemicals, Fine chemicals, Food industry, Formol – Formaldehyde, Natural extracts, Panels and wood, Petrochemicals, Pharmaceutics, Plastics, Polymers, Pulp and paper, Refinery, Resins, Spices and flavours, Surfactants, Thermal solar energy.